At Christ Alive Christian Center, we accept the Scriptures as the revealed Word of God. It is the all sufficient rule of faith and practice. For the purpose of maintaining unity, CACC adopts these Statements of Fundamental Truths and Doctrine:
1. All scripture is the inspired Word of god
2. There is One True Godhead
The Godhead is comprised of 3 distinct personalities: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, whom function as one entity. Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, is The Son.
3. We believe in the fall of man, as described in Genesis, and in the Redemption of Man as described in the Gospels.
3. We believe in the Salvation of Man.
Jesus died on the Cross for our sins, providing both salvation and healing for all mankind
Evidences of Salvation
Faith and Works
4. We believe in Baptism in Water
5. We believe in the Lord's Supper, otherwise known as Communion.
6. We believe in the Promise of the Father
7. We believe in the evidence of Baptism in the Holy Spirit
8. We believe in the importance of being a part of the Local Church.
9. We believe that God wants us to prosper in all aspects of life.
10. We believe in the Blessed Hope: that Jesus is coming again.
11. We believe that there is a Lake of Fire where people will be eternally separated from God, as described in the Book of Revelation.
12. We believe in the Mellenial Reign of Jesus.
13. Biblical Marriage and Sexuality: The Church will only recognize and perform monogamous marriage between one man and one woman.